Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday, February 21, 2014

I spent Wednesday and Thursday getting everything sorted after being out of town.  Thursday night I was back in the gym and I was really happy about that because I slept for the first time in over a week.  Friday I came in on Muni and went to my spin class over lunch.  The guys wasn't so douchey this time but the class was pretty weak.  I managed to get a reasonable workout but only just barely.  I headed out after work and walked around Union Square.  I went into the brand new Valentino store and oogled it's amazing terrazzo walls and exquisitely crafted clothing.  Amazing super fantastic things.  Here I am on the top floor men's department:


I went into Bulgari to look at shiny things but didn't linger as I was the only customer to ten or so employees.  Then I headed back to the Financial District and met Miss Smith for a walk.  We headed up over Telegraph Hill and I got a nice pic at the top"


We headed over to the Vallejo Steps and climbed Russian Hill.  Fantastic views:



We went and picked up a bonanza of fried food and took it back to Nathan's.  We hung out for a while and then I went home to feed the dogs.   Mr. Poe was at a movie so I got cleaned up and we waited for him to get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment