Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a great walk through Liberty Hill, the Inner Mission, Potrero Hill, Mission Bay and SOMA.  It came in at about 7.3 miles.  I can't wait until the sun is up early enough to take pics early in the walk because the first hint of light I got was when I was crossing the 280 at 23rd:


Looking at the Sunrise and the Bay from Potrero Hill:




It's kind of a shame that somebody stripped most of the ornamentation off of this beautiful Victorian.  At least they didn't put z brick on it:


This is in front of one of the new buildings on Own in Mission Bay.  It doesn't photograph but it's fabulous and I love it: 



The houseboats on Mission Creek:




Lotta's fountain:


I headed home for lunch and met our new neighbor upstairs who seems very nice and appreciated the bundt cake I'd made them.  After work I went to a spinning class which KICKED MY ASS.  After I staggered around Union Square and then went home for dinner.  Mr. Poe beat me to bed by a half an hour and I was still asleep by 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment