Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday I led a Different Spokes ride down to Half Moon Bay.  It was a little light on the mileage, but it had plenty of climbing and it was super pretty.  We don't head down the peninsula very often and I loved every minute of it.

Lake San Andreas:



The boys:


Crystal Springs reservoir:


Me:


This is the newish tunnel at Devil's Slide.  It's fine biking through although the road on either side is kind of an eek.


The gorgeous California coastline:




I headed home.  The dogs were in getting groomed and Mr. Poe and I went to go collect them and then we headed home.  I made Mr. Poe some macaroni and cheese and then I made these cakes.  They're pecan and butterscotch flavored with calvados.  Fancy:


I cleaned up the kitchen and then I went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today64.3
Week to date89.6
Month to date64.3
Year to date587.1
To Goal7,412.9
Over (Under) plan(201.9)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year294.2
Rolling Year7,005.4
Since Inception 10/1/0748,377.8

No comments:

Post a Comment