Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday I managed to get a few pics of the koi pond in my Mom's lanai.  It's really pretty.  She's got two cats and they're mesmerized by it.  Sadly, they pretty much hid the whole time we were there.  Here's the pond:



Another one with my Mom working in her garden:


The dogs, Chica and Kissy:


Chica's very old and is at that age where she sleeps all day which I love.  She also looks like Jabba the Hutt when she rolls over on her back:


I made this for brunch.  It's a savory bread pudding made with sausage and cornbread topped with cheese and baked til gold and bubbly.  Sadly, there was none for Chica:

 
We Played golf at a short 9 hole course in the afternoon.  I hadn't played in 30 years and was terrible but the course was pretty and the weather was nice so we had fun.  After, we headed home for dinner.  I'd made French Onion Soup the previous evening and served that with little pizzas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment