Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday my Lifecycle training ride was rained out.  I can't imagine that anybody rode because it was freezing, wet and windy.  Yuck.  I toyed with the idea of the gym but ended up concluding that it was better to just take the day completely off and then work out every day in the following week.  So I got stuff done around the house and then met Mr. Poe for a late lunch down at Union Square.  They've ripped up Stockton Street.  Again:


I love this horse!  I think we've seen animals made out of scrap metal a zillion times.  What makes this one unusual is that the metal is kept in its original state and is still identifiable.  That must have been very difficult to do:


We headed home.  I got some stuff done and then had a snack and went to bed.  I was surprisingly beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment