Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday was my 10th wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that Mr. Poe has put up with me this long!  I couldn't love him more.  I worked from home on Thursday and then we went to Frances for dinner.  I'd never been to Frances before but it's supposed to be the nicest restaurant in the Castro and I agree.  They serve up an unpretentious well thought out dinner that I think is well worth what they're charging for it and the off menu vegan meal they fed me was likely one of the best things I've ever eaten.  We'll be back.  Here's Mr. Poe and his salad:


I also did a little baking that afternoon and made Miss Smith this birthday cake.  It's maple and chocolate chip that's been doused with a maple syrup and then scattered with a praline crumble:


Friday we're off to Florida to see my Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment