Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wednesday I came into work Market to Sanchez to Steiner.  I stopped at Fulton for a pic of this grand Alamo Square mansion which at one point housed the archbishop:


I continued on Steiner to Post.  They're finally tearing down the Cathedral Hill hotel to make way for a new hospital.  As a non native San Franciscan, it boggles my mind the number of hoops that the city made California Pacific go through to build this thing.  Other cities would be tripping all over themselves to get such a project.  Crazy.  Anyway, I never liked this hotel and I'm not gonna miss it:






I continued on Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I headed home for lunch and then came home a little early in advance of a storm and worked the rest of the afternoon from home.  I cleaned out my closet and waited for Mr. Poe to get home.  We had dinner and then we went to bed early.

Thursday I worked from home in the morning and managed to crank out a batch of cookies before heading downtown:


I went to a spin class mid day which KICKED MY ASS and then and went and visited with Mr. Criss and David after work.  I headed home for dinner and then worked a little in the study.  I've been working on getting some photos framed for my study and I'm almost done.   I didn't stay up late.  I've got a busy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment