Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday I came into work Market to Laguna to McAllister to Polk to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.  Over lunch I went to the gym and went to a spin class and then after work I went for a nice ride.  I headed off Sansome to Jackson to David to drop off my dry cleaning and then continued on to Broadway to the Embarcadero.  This is a pic of the Bay Bridge from Folsom and the Embarcadero:



I continued on the Embarcadero to Townsend to Kansas to 17th to Bryant to 25th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Montery into Santa Clara to Portola to Claremont to Dewey into Laguna Honda into 7th to Hugo to 3rd to Frederick to Cole to Waller to Masonic to Haight to Scott to Duboce to Noe to Market to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner we went to bed early.  You crazy kids can stay up til 9.

Bike Mileage:

Today18.7
Week to date18.7
Month to date83.0
Year to date605.8
To Goal7,394.2
Over (Under) plan(249.0)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year195.1
Rolling Year7,073.2
Since Inception 10/1/0748,396.5

No comments:

Post a Comment