Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday, March 21, 2014

 Friday I came into work on Muni and then went to a spin class over lunch.  The regular guy was wasn't there and so there was a sub.  She's pretty new but I managed a reasonable workout.  They asked me about he when I was leaving and I used that as an opportunity to complain about the regular guy who's such a jerk.  Here's hoping it finally hits the fan.  After work I walked home via Mission Bay and Potrero Hill.  I took a bunch of pics south of market and I'm wondering if the official mascot of San Francisco should be a crane:


Yerba Buena Gardens:








Awful old Mission Creek has been totally rejeuvenated.  It's almost amazing.  What once was coined 'Shit Creek' has been reborn as this:


Cool decaying old pier:





I headed home via Dolores Park:


I got Mr. Poe falafel and headed home.  We had dinner and went to bed.  He's still stuck with a horrible cold and is generally miserable.  Pobrecito!

No comments:

Post a Comment