Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had an interesting walk through Upper market, Miraloma Park and Mount Davidson that came in at 6.3 miles.  It was pouring rain when I left the house and headed up Corbett but the rain had moved on by the time I got to Portola and it was nice for the rest of the walk.  The way that the terraces are interconnected in San Francisco can leave you very turned around.  I ended up walking in a big circle around the western side of Mount Davidson and I didn't even know and I couldn't believe it when I ended up back where I started.

Dalewood which is RIDICULOUSLY steep:


The view from Lansdale:


Fantastic home at Lansdale and Robin Hood:



Westwood Park:




I'm starting to feel very guilty about my venom towards city college's administration now that it's looking like they're actually going to close.  I kind of assumed that they were gonna get absorbed by some other community college that was gonna clean house in the administration of everybody who let the college fall into the state of affairs that it's currently in and get back to the business of providing quality education.  But now nobody's stepped up to do that and I don't know what to think.  Should city college be allowed to sue there way out of a situation that they caused themselves because they're too big to fail?  It seems to me to be everything that's wrong with America today.  Here's their fantastic Benny Bufano at City College. 


I headed home for lunch and the weather was gorgeous.  I took some pics off of our front deck:



After work I went to a spin class and then I headed up to pretty Joice on my way to Powell Muni to celebrate that it was still daylight out: 




Then I headed down to Union Square.  There's a new Max store on Powell and it is SUPER FANTASTIC.  I love it:


I headed home and had dinner.  Mr. Poe's got a cold.  Poor baby!  But I was only able to stay up a couple minutes later than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment