Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a grand walk through the Mission, over Potrero Hill and through Mission Bay that came in at about 7.6 miles.  Mission Bay is really coming together in terms of super fantastic architecture and they've added a bunch of parks that are really, really nice.  I'm hoping that it will get a lot more street level shops so that there's more of a street presence.  But I think that's gonna come and it looks amazing.

Some shots of 22nd St:




Love this mural:


These is from the bridge on 20th over the 280:



There are a bunch of fabulous buildings going up in dogpatch:




And also a bunch of gorgeous former warehouses that are practically screaming to be redone:



I'm not sure what this glamorous structure is gonna be but it's so fantastic.  Love it:


 This is Bayshore Park which is opposite those buildings:








This is China Basin Park which has incredible views of AT&T Park:

 

This is the drawbridge over 3rd St as seen from China Basin Park:


I went and got my donut and then continued on into work.  I headed home for lunch and then went to a spin class after work that KICKED MY ASS.  I headed home for dinner and then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment