Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Petaluma.  I hadn't been there in a very long time and we had a fabulous time.  There was a definite eek moment on the return.  We elected to come back via the freeway and I actually used the phrase 'Surely all the construction is done by now.'  Construction continues and in some places there wasn't even shoulder so we were riding our bicycles in the traffic lane at a couple places.  Completely terrifying.  We all survived so the day was a win as a whole.  When the construction is complete there will be a fabulous frontage road connecting San Antonio Road with Novato which will be fabulous riding.  We got back pretty early and I had dinner and went to bed.  I've been training really hard and I can really see that it's paying off.  Here are some pics of the hotness:

Cheese Factory pond:



The top of Wilson Hill:



Gorgeous homes in Petaluma:




Pretty Saint Francis De Paul:



Pics on San Antonio Road:




We stopped for snack and San Rafael and got a couple more pics:



I managed to stay up until almost 9.

Bike Mileage:

Today98.3
Week to date147.6
Month to date394.6
Year to date1,162.0
To Goal6,838.0
Over (Under) plan(701.0)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(431.2)
Rolling Year7,517.0
Since Inception 10/1/0748,952.7

No comments:

Post a Comment