Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday, March 29, 2014

It was pouring down rain on Saturday so riding outside was out so I headed into the gym in the morning and took a spin class.  After I went and met Mr. poe at Safeway and then we headed home for lunch.  After, we headed up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  They had an Impressionism exhibit from the National Gallery that I was lukewarm about.  Impressionism just isn't my thing.  But I love the permanent collection and took many, many pics:


I think this is the most valuable paining in their permanent collection.  And I like it:



I love the architecture of the museum:


This is a new room that isn't yet open to the public.  I love the red.  So dramatic.  I look forward to seeing it when it's finished:







Mr. Poe thought this El Greco was Count Chocula.  Is he wrong?



We headed over to the Queen Wilhelmina Garden to check on the tulips.  It was super pretty:





We headed home.  Mr. Poe's garden is coming along.  We won't have a dazzling year but it's gonna look pretty good:


I went and visited with Mr. Chris towards the end of the day.  Then I headed home for Chinese food.  Poor Mr. Poe' still under the weather with his cold.   We didn't stay up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment