Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I felt a little wobbly on Thursday because of the Body Pump class I'd taken the day before.  I'm getting a little better at it and I increased the intensity quite a bit.  I'm pretty much sore all over expect not in the places I cycle so I felt pretty good riding in to work.  I took Market to Noe to Duboce to Scott to McAllister to Polk to California to Halleck and into work.  I headed home for lunch and then went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off Sansome to Jackson to Davis to drop off my laundry and then continued to Broadway to the Embarcadero to Townsend to Kansas to 17th to Florida.  I saw this apparently inspirational mural on Florida at 20th:


I saw this building a little further down Florida asteet.  At first glance I loved it but then I found a bunch of details that left me scratching my head:


I initially liked the painting on the copper work because it seemed a little William Morris to me but I'm afraid the detail just isn't very nice and smacks of the cheapness:


I'm not at all sure what the relief is but it isn't successful:


I think all these Victorians were probably all built at the same time and it's so interesting to see how different they look today.  Sadly, none for the better:



I saw this interesting mural at 23rd st:


I continued on Florida to 25th to Harrison to Precita to Mission to Murray to Genenbern in super cute yet super cold St. Mary's Park:



I continued on Genenbaum to Alemeny to Geneva to Harold to Holloway to Junipero Serra to Winston to 20th to Eucalyptus to Clearfield into Yorba to Crest Lake to 33rd to Vicente.  I stopped for pics of pretty Saint Cecilia's:  



I continued on Vicente to 17th to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and then I went to bed.  It had been a very long day.

Bike Mileage:

Today28.8
Week to date49.3
Month to date296.3
Year to date1,063.7
To Goal6,936.3
Over (Under) plan(755.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(529.5)
Rolling Year7,426.2
Since Inception 10/1/0748,854.4

No comments:

Post a Comment