Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014

We've had a lot of rain and it's kept me from riding my bike this week.  Tuesday I took off and I went and hung out with Mr. Chris over lunch.  Wednesday I came in on Muni and then headed home for lunch and went to a body pump and then spin class after work that totally kicked my ass.  Sadly, I discovered that I'd left my phone at work after I'd walked all the way to Muni so I had to go all the way back :(  Thursday i worked from home in the morning and then came downtown and went to a spin class and then walked home after work.  I went through Chinatown, Union Square, and the Western Addition on my way home.  My walk came in at about 4.4 miles.  I took a bunch of pics:

Chinatown:



This is the old Jack Tar hotel being demolished.  I definitely like it better as a ruin:








The beautiful Cathedral:




Jefferson Square


I headed home for dinner and then we went to bed.  I had big plans for Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment