Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday, March 6, 2014

It poured down rain on Wednesday night but it had cleared by morning so I came into work on my bike Market to Noe to Duboce to Scott to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  It felt great to be on a bike because the strength training class I'd taken the eventing before left me sore in unusual places and I needed to work that out.  I headed home for lunch and then went for an awesome ride after work.  I headed off Sansome to Pacific to Fillmore to Clay to Cherry to Washington to Arguello to Lake to 8th and into Golden Gate Park.  I headed over to Stow Lake and stopped for a view of the Chinese Pavilion. Here I am with it:








I headed over to MLK to Bernice Rodgers to JFK to the North Windmill to check out the progress on tulips in the Queen Wilhelmina garden:



I headed down to Ocean Beach and got some pics of the sunset in progress:




I headed down the Great Highway to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After, I got cleaned up and went to bed.  It was a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment