Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday I managed to get up and out of the house early enough to go for a ride before work.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Taravel and down to the coast.  I came up the Great Highway and stopped at Ocean Beach for some pics of the gorgeous, gorgeous morning:
 



I headed into Golden Gate Park and stopped at the North Windmill for some pics of the tulip progress at Queen Wilhelmina's garden:






I took JFK and headed east and stopped for a pic of the morning sun illuminating the de Young:


I continued on JFK to the Panhandle to Baker to McAllister to Webster to Post.  I stopped for some pics of the continuing demolition of the Cathedral Hill hotel.  I like it a whole lot better as a ruin than I ever did as a hotel:





I continued on Post to Polk to North Point to the Embarcadero to Broadway to Davis to pick up my laundry to Jackson to Fronto to Pacific to Battery to Sacramento to Sansome and into work.  I headed home for lunch and dropped off my bike and then went to an ALC Team Wells Fargo happy hour after work.  I could only stay a minute because I had to get to the gym.  I took Body Pump which pretty much kicked my ass and then a spin class after which finished the job.  I limped home and had a little dinner and then went to bed.  Completely beat.

Bike Mileage:

Today20.5
Week to date20.5
Month to date267.5
Year to date1,034.9
To Goal6,965.1
Over (Under) plan(762.4)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(558.3)
Rolling Year7,477.4
Since Inception 10/1/0748,825.6

No comments:

Post a Comment