Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday I managed to get out of the house on my bike in the morning before work.  It was the first time I'd done any real riding in weeks and it felt so good to be outside riding.  I rode Corbett to Clayton to Parnassus to Cole to Haight to JFK and into Golden Gate Park and then Arguello into the Presidio.  I took Washinton to Lincoln and then stopped above Crissy Field for pics:



I dislike the oil derrick looking sculptures on Crissy Field.  There's too many of them.  I think I'd find them more sculptural if there were fewer of them.



I continued on Lincoln and made my way over to the Presidio gate and then took Greenwich to Polk.  This is the glorious old Alhambra theater which is now a gym and not that awesome of one.  But the building still looks fantastic:


I continued on Polk to Broadway to Hyde to Pacific to Powell to Jackson to Columbus to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I rode up Market home for lunch and returned on Muni because it was gonna rain.  After work I went to a weight training class that I think I'm gonna like a lot and then spin.  I headed home after that and went to bed.  I was beat.

Bike Mileage:

Today14.8
Week to date14.8
Month to date19.3
Year to date786.7
To Goal7,213.3
Over (Under) plan(703.7)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(413.2)
Rolling Year7,045.3
Since Inception 10/1/0748,577.4

No comments:

Post a Comment