Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday I took the day pretty much off of exercise and I had all sorts of fun.  I came into work on Muni and then headed over to the Asian Art Museum over lunch.  I go there a lot and always manage to have a great time even though I don't have a lot of time.  I took a bunch of pics:


I love the Indian galleries on a sunny day.  The deep carving really pops when there's natural light in the room.  This is the dream of Maya--  Buddha's mother--  that she's being impregnated by en elephant.  We've all been there:






Jade:


These gorgeous jeweled weapons are amazingly intricate:










My desk at work.  The 777 is a Hello Kitty EVA model--  available only in the air--  that Mr. Criss and David brought me:


After work I headed over to Mr. Criss and Davids where they gave me the first glass of wine I think I've had in a month and then we took some Easter pics of the girls:



I headed home and fed the dogs dinner.  We all miss Mr. Poe.  After dinner I sorted some comic books and watched a lecture on Baroque painting and then the dogs and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment