Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday was a walk2werq Monday of sorts but I ended up back home instead of work and I took Rufus again.  The walk came in at 7.4 miles.  We headed through Cole Valley and the Sunset to Grand View Park.  It was super foggy and there wasn't much to see.  This was the view looking down the western steps:


This is pretty Cecilia St which is in inner Parkside.  It looks like it all went up at the same time and it looks really nice:



From there I headed over to Portal where I got a toasted chocolate chip bagel with peanut butter and jelly on it from Noah's.  Probably junk food but oh so delicious.  I headed home and got to work and Rufus lied down, presumably for several days:


Mr. Chris and David came and got Sofi and Nisha mid day and I headed down into the office.  After work I went for a spin class and then a strength training class that KICKED MY ASS.  I headed home and had dinner and went to bed.  It had been an incredibly long day and I was beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment