Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday I led the Different Spokes monthly jersey ride out to Tiburon.  It was sunny but windy and kind of cold but we had a great time.  We had a really fast ride into Tiburon which worked for me because I had a lot to do when I got home.  Here are the pics:







I got cleaned up and went to REI to pick up my Cannondale.  Argh it was incredibly expensive.  I knew it wasn't gonna be cheap but it was even more expensive than that.  Thankfully, I got a big dividend this year which brought it down by about a third.  Still.  We headed home and had dinner and I did a little cooking and then went to bed, leaving a huge mess in the kitchen for Mr. Poe to deal with in the morning.  Sorry baby!

Bike Mileage:

Today47.1
Week to date94.7
Month to date293.5
Year to date1,622.6
To Goal6,377.4
Over (Under) plan(700.7)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(430.0)
Rolling Year7,892.3
Since Inception 10/1/0749,413.3

No comments:

Post a Comment