Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday I led a Different Spokes ride up Mt Tam and we had a great time with reasonable weather.  It was very windy at points but not as cold as the last time I did Mt. Tam so I didn't complain.  I got some pics of the riders on Edgewood:





The view looking towards the bay from Edgewood:



The gang at Boot Jack:



I moved ahead of the group after Boot Jack as I didn't want to be gone for too long.  I got a couple pics from the top of Tam:



Alpine Dam Lake:



I headed into Fairfax and realized I'd left my wallet at Whole Foods in Mill Valley.  I called and they had it.  I picked it up and the money was still in it.  Thanks guys!  I headed back into San Francisco and stopped by Mountain Lake Park on the way home.  They've finished work on the lake and the park looks fantastic:



I headed home and had lunch and got cleaned up and got the little ones in the stroller and took all the dogs out.  I saw this gorgeous whatever the hell it is growing in the front yard of a house on Romain:




I went and visited Ben and Courtney and Ben took the dogs around in the stroller.  It's a hit!


29% grade!


I ended walking the dogs 6.7 miles which was an awful lot.  We did a lot of hills and you get a pretty good upper body workout from a stroller on hills.  I headed home and the dogs and I had dinner and then we watched a lecture on Bernini in the Vatican and then we went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today61.7
Week to date140.7
Month to date531.6
Year to date1,860.7
To Goal6,139.3
Over (Under) plan(616.0)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(426.7)
Rolling Year8,150.1
Since Inception 10/1/0749,651.4

No comments:

Post a Comment