Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday, April 5, 2014


Saturday I rode with Different Spokes up Mount Tam and then continuing on to Fairfax.  I didn't have a lot of time because I didn't want to leave Sofi and Tonisha all day because I had nightmarish visions of them dragging Mr. Poe down the front stairs and me having to hear about it for the rest of my life.  So I rode with Different Spokes until they veered off to go to the mountain top and I headed to Fairfax for lunch and then home.  It was FREEZING COLD up on Mount Tam and I wouldn't have stopped for very long even if I had the time.

Thankfully, everybody was intact when I got home and took everybody for walks and then I got cleaned up for dinner and we went to bed.  Great day!



Gorgeous views south from the Mt. Tam:


Alpine Dam Lake is full:


Bike Mileage:

Today61.6
Week to date108.7
Month to date108.7
Year to date1,437.8
To Goal6,562.2
Over (Under) plan(732.1)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(393.6)
Rolling Year7,738.7
Since Inception 10/1/0749,228.5

No comments:

Post a Comment