Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday I led an ALC ride out to Petaluma and it was a SUPER long day.  Petaluma day is always a long one and I was out thirteen hours which is pretty much what it is every year.  We had a lot of fun and I think the riders do really well.  It was Easter which made the day a challenge because not only was the Cheese Factory closed, but so was my first choice of lunch which is a disaster when you show up to Petaluma starving and really needing to eat.  I think I was kind of bitchy to the lady at the place I ended up at because I was just so hungry.  Crazy hungry.  I had to hustle everybody from Petaluma home but I think it worked out OK and I was home before dark.  The dogs were not forgiving over the the hours I was gone.  I was so beat when I got home I felt like my PC when it's updating where it counts down to a mandatory reboot and you have to finish before then.  Here are my pics from the day:



















Views from the top of Wilson Hill:





Bike Mileage:

Today100.0
Week to date240.7
Month to date631.6
Year to date1,960.7
To Goal6,039.3
Over (Under) plan(537.9)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(432.7)
Rolling Year8,212.9
Since Inception 10/1/0749,751.4

No comments:

Post a Comment