Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday I managed to take the dogs out twice with the new stroller.  We walked down to Dolores Park before work and then Alamo Square after work.  The stroller is working out really well.  Mimi jumps into it all by herself and Ashley Jr. is becoming more and more amicable every time.  I'm a bit slower with the stroller than without, obviously, but it manages to give me a pretty good upper body workout with all the hills.  People, of course, point and laugh but I don't care.  Everybody's happy and I can handle a little personal humiliation for that.  Here are some pics:



Alamo Square:


This is a new development on the site of the old San Francisco State campus.  I think it's gonna be really nice and do wonders for the neighborhood:


Across the street from that site is the Nightingale house.  It's being renovated and I think it's gonna be super fantastic:


The view looking down Buchanan towards the Mission:


I went to a spin class at lunchtime and ended up walking the dogs 5.7 miles between the two walks.  I was super beat come 8:30 and went to bed.  Long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment