Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday I managed a special walk2werq Thursday.  I headed out into the Sunset to go see the Hidden Garden Steps and then hopped on BART at Balboa Park.  I was delighted to find that St Anne's in the sunset was open.  I'd never been inside and it's very interesting:


It has an unusual textured stucco ceiling that I don't know that I love:




Then I headed over to the Hidden Garden Steps.  They were done over with the mosaic risers in 2013 and they're GORGEOUS.  It's like an enormous William Morris print:













There's a cute little neighborhood bordered by Taravel, 15th, 16th and Santiago.:




The entrance to Saint Francis Wood:


I headed over to Ocean and hopped on BART at Balboa Park.  I went to a spin class over lunch and then headed home.  We got the dogs in the stroller and headed out dignity be damned!:



We headed home and I had dinner and went to bed.  I didn't even make it til 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment