Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I felt pretty rickety on Tuesday morning when I woke up because of all the activity on Monday.  I took my time getting ready and then came into work on my bike Market to Sanchez to Page to Webster to Post to Grant to Bush to Sansome and into work.  I went for a walk over lunch to stretch out my legs a bit and got a nice shot of Grant in Chinatown:


I was hoping I'd find the Virgin of Guadalupe open but upon examination the building seems closed permanently, shut up tighter than the Virgin of Guadalupe if you will.  It's a shame because it's a beautiful building and it's deteriorating.  The mosaic where the rose window should be is deteriorating:




I headed back to work and consumed a shocking amount of junk food.  After work I headed over to visit Mr. Criss and we watched Rupaul's Drag Race.  Then I headed home and fed the dogs and myself and tried to go to bed.  All the junk food I'd eaten earlier in the day made for a very restless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment