Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday I got up and out of the house at a little early and went on a rid.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Twin Peaks and up to the viewing platform.  I got some pics:





I continued on Twin Peaks to Clayton to Ashbury to Frederick to Masonic to Page to Baker to McAllister to Polk to O'Farrell to Hyde to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I headed home for lunch and then led a Lifeycle training ride out to Tiburon in the afternoon.  We had a good turnout and it was a lot of fun.  Here's some pics:




Mr. Poe was in a sour mood which spread to me and that put a bit of a damper on the rest of the day.  I'll manage.  I had dinner, got cleaned up and went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today59.8
Week to date79.0
Month to date469.9
Year to date1,799.0
To Goal6,201.0
Over (Under) plan(612.0)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(417.0)
Rolling Year8,116.3
Since Inception 10/1/0749,589.7

No comments:

Post a Comment