Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mr. Chris and David are off on their honeymoon so we've got Sofi and 'Nisha for a couple of weeks.  I'll get pics of them romping.  You might think that having five dogs in the house is a recipe for madness and you'd be right.  Everything is very complicated and the girls aren't exactly low maintenance.  But I love having them here.  There's just something about a house full of dogs.  Rufus LOVES them.  They have so much fun.  Surprisingly, Mimi likes them too.  Sofi defers to Mimi because it's Mimi's house and she knows it and once they're past that they get along very well because they both have similar ideas about how things are supposed to be.  Ashley doesn't like them at all.  He doesn't like that they get attention and they're so much larger than him and so they kind of stay away from him and he hates that even more.  He bosses around poor 'Nisha although I think she's finally starting to grow on him.  Tuesday I worked from home to get everybody sorted.  I wanted to get everybody sorted.  I took my bike in to REI to get it worked on.  It's gonna be really expensive it needs a lot of lovin'.  Luckily the REI dividends are in so that'll be a big chunk of it.

Wednesday I took these pics of the little ones sleeping in the chair together.  The other dogs were sleeping in bed and the pics didn't turn out.  I put Mimi there next to him but they didn't move for a half an hour:



In the afternoon I led a ALC training ride out to Tiburon.  Ron swept the end for me which was awesome because I was extremely concerned about what was going on in my house while I was gone.  Specifically, I had this nightmarish vision of Mr. Poe coming home to them have messed in the house and then trying to take them on a walk and them pulling him down the stairs and me having to deal with all this drama when I got home.  I definitely feel that I rushed the riders a little and I regret that.   I won't worry so much next week.  It was cold but awesome and we had a wonderful ride.  Here are the pics:





I headed home and found that I'd been spared doom and everybody was fine and nobody made any messes.  Hurrah!  I had dinner and got the dogs ready and then we went to bed.  I was beat.

Bike Mileage:

Today47.1
Week to date47.1
Month to date47.1
Year to date1,376.2
To Goal6,623.8
Over (Under) plan(727.9)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(383.9)
Rolling Year7,764.0
Since Inception 10/1/0749,166.9

No comments:

Post a Comment