Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

We've been having the most glorious weather and Wednesday I managed to get up and out of the house early enough for a nice ride before work.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Evelyn to Teresita to Gaviota to Bella Vista to Burlwood to Los Palmos to Hazelwood to Yerba Buena to Saint Elmo.  I love love love Monterey Heights because of it's amazing architecture and views:


I love this ridiculously glam Chinese Consolate.  It's so fabulous and I take pics of it frequently.  I'm sure they also take pics of me:



I took St Elmo to Monterey to San Andreas to San Anselmo and stopped for pics at the top of Saint Francis:



I continued on San Anselmo and stopped for this pic of pretty Saint Cecilia's:


I continued on San Anselmo to Santa Clara into Vicente to Madrone to Taravel to Dewey into 7th to Judah to 9th and into Golden Gate Park where I stopped at the Music Concourse for selfies:



I came out of the park at 8th to Lake to Arguello to Clay to Spruce to Washington and into Alta Plaza and then Jackson to Fillmore to Pacific to Taylor to Clay to Sansome and into work.

I took the afternoon off to lead an ALC training ride out to Tiburon.  Here's the group:






We got back too late for me to go to the Different Spokes thing at Sports Basement which kind of sucked but on the upside I got to see this in the Presidio:



I headed home where I was very tired and bonky and wasn't nice to Mr. Poe which was unacceptable. I need to make sure I eat when I need to because I get all "Hulk Angry!!!!" if I wait too long.

Bike Mileage:

Today59.8
Week to date96.8
Month to date856.3
Year to date2,185.4
To Goal5,814.6
Over (Under) plan(532.4)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(569.7)
Rolling Year8,460.9
Since Inception 10/1/0749,976.1

No comments:

Post a Comment