Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday I worked from home in the morning and then led a Lifecycle training ride in the afternoon.  We had a nice group but we managed to lose all of them on the way to bridge and ended up in front of instead of behind a bunch of the riders.  Argh.  Here's a pic from the middle of the pack on Scott St:


I got home really early because we ended up ahead of everybody.  Which was a good thing because my dog stroller had arrived.  Mimi can be so nasty and Ashley can only walk so far so I got a dog stroller.  It's not easy getting the dogs into it but once they are it's fully enclosed and I think they really like it.  It's certainly a lot easier than carrying them.  I love it:


Mr. Poe had to work late so I sorted dinner for the dogs and me and then we went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today47.6
Week to date47.6
Month to date246.4
Year to date1,575.5
To Goal6,424.5
Over (Under) plan(682.0)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(397.2)
Rolling Year7,864.2
Since Inception 10/1/0749,366.2

No comments:

Post a Comment