Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday was supposed to be a rest day but I managed to do quite a bit of walking and was completely worn out before it was all over.  I took the dogs for an easy walk in the morning and then headed down into the office on Muni.  I headed out over lunch for a nice walk.   I headed to the Joice St steps first:



Then I walked through Union Square and did a little shopping on my way to Yerba Buena Gardens:



And South Park:


I headed home early from work because I had all this stuff to bring home with me and I needed to get a seat.  I dropped off my stuff and finished up a little work and then headed down to Berkeley.  I wanted to get a cinnamon roll from Cinnaholic but sadly they were out by the time I got there.  Still, I had a fun time walking around Berkeley and took a bunch of pics:

























I was so tired by the time I got home I left a piece of cake I'd picked up as a consolation for no cinnamon roll.  Long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment