Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday May 2, 2014

We've had fabulous bordering on hot weather this week in the Bay Are and I haven't been wasting it.  Thursday morning I was up and out with the dogs and the stroller first thing in the morning.  We walked Mr. Poe to Muni and then headed over to Hayes Valley.  It was about 4 miles and we had a great time.  I'm not in love with all of the sculpture that comes out of Burning Man but this piece is incredible:


These are the gorgeous views from Alamo Square:



I went to a spin class over lunch and worked from home in the afternoon.  I got a lot of work done around the house on Thursday evening and felt like I was finally catching up.

Friday I was up with the dogs again dropping Mr. Poe off at Muni.  Then we headed off for Noe Valley and we had a great walk that was about 5.8 miles.  This gorgeous home is on Guerrero at 21st. It's amazing:


I worked from home on Friday and got a lot done.  Mr. Poe went to a movie that night and I fed myself and the dogs.  I tried to stay up for him but I didn't even make it til 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment