Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday I got up and out on my bike.  It was very, very wet and I'm a little paranoid about accidents with the Lifecycle so close so I headed Corbett to Clayton to Parnassus to Cole to Haight to Stanyan and into Golden Gate Park at JFK.  I headed out to the ocean and took some pics of the pretty North Windmill:



I came out of the park at the Great Highway and took that to Fulton to 47th to Cabrillo to 34th and up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  I stopped for some soggy pics:




I continued to El Camino Del Mar to Lake to Arguello to Clay to Steiner to Post to Grant to Bush to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.  Over lunch I headed over to Berkeley to get the cinnamon roll that cruel fate had denied me the week before.  It was very, very good:


Here's the cinnaholic store:


Delicious and highly recommended.  I was exhausted by the end of the day so I headed home.  I finished making the bombe for Sunday and waited for Mr. Poe to come home.  Then we had dinner and we went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today17.3
Week to date81.3
Month to date708.8
Year to date2,894.2
To Goal5,105.8
Over (Under) plan(327.7)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(820.4)
Rolling Year9,127.4
Since Inception 10/1/0750,684.9

No comments:

Post a Comment