Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a fantastic walk through Hayes Valley, Cathedral Hill, Russian Hill, North Beach and Telegraph Hill.  It came in at about 6 miles.  We're having fantastic weather in the Bay area this week and I'm loving it.

They finally finished tearing down the Cathedral Hill hotel:


I saw this cat guarding a furniture store on Van Ness:


I LOVE this building on Van Ness.  It's incredible.  The facade seems to be in motion like it's pulsing.  It's everything that the building on 16th and Market wanted to be but wasn't:




This is view from the Vallejo and Taylor:



I headed up Telegraph Hill and enjoyed the gorgeous views:




I headed home for lunch and then went to a spin and then strength class after work.  I headed home after and had dinner and went to bed.  It had been a long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment