Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday I led a Different Spokes ride down to Tunitas Creek on the Peninsula.  It was my last training ride before the Lifecycle and I rode pretty well.  I think I'm ready.  Monday was such a gorgeous day.  We had great riding and Crystal Springs Canyon was incredibly beautiful:




The view in Tunitas canyon:



I'm not telling exactly where this is, but who would have thought such a thing still existed?



Crystal Springs canyon on the way back:



I got separated from everybody on the climb out of Half Moon Bay and then just kept going.  I made great time home--  under three hours which on some days is good for a car.  I had dinner and went to bed early.  Long day.

Bike Mileage:

Today96.6
Week to date96.6
Month to date805.4
Year to date2,990.8
To Goal5,009.2
Over (Under) plan(296.9)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(857.9)
Rolling Year9,341.6
Since Inception 10/1/0750,781.5

No comments:

Post a Comment