Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday I led the monthly Different Spokes Jersey ride out to Tiburon.  I had big plans for Saturday so I rode with the group until Tiburon and then I continued on my own.  I made it from Sharks in Tiburon to my house via Paradise and Camino Alto in two hours which seems pretty fast.

I got some pics at the Golden Gate Bridge:



The gorgeous views from Tiburon:



Immigrant point in the Presidio:


I got home and got cleaned up and Mr. Poe and I headed for the de Young to go see the Georgia O'Keefe exhibit.  She is not my favorite artist but Mr. Poe wanted to go.  I got some pics in the museum:






Dale Chihuly may be just a little to kitchy for me:






This Frank Stella is a recent purchase which is kind of surprising given that we have a modern art museum.  I'm guessing they're trying to round out their collection:


The Music Concourse:





We took a quick walk around the Botanical Gardens before heading home:





I didn't get to bed very early on Saturday night.  I still had a lot to do.  Long day.

Bike Mileage:

Today47.8
Week to date112.9
Month to date278.5
Year to date2,463.9
To Goal5,536.1
Over (Under) plan(473.1)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(675.3)
Rolling Year8,735.5
Since Inception 10/1/0750,254.6

No comments:

Post a Comment