Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Saturday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Marshall.  I hadn't been this season (?!?)  It was incredibly windy but we had a great day although I was left scratching my head as to why it didn't occur to me to do it in the other direction because that way we would have had a massive tail wind the whole way up Marshall Wall.  Wanderson hadn't been on his bike for a month and still was amazing.  Unbelievable.  I headed home and Wanderson stayed for dinner and then he dropped us off at Larry and Trevor's going away party which I managed to stay at for about half an hour before I had to go home and go to bed.  It had been a very long day.  Luckily, I'd slept in til 6.

Pics from the top of Marshall Wall:



We didn't regroup at the top of the hill because it was too windy so I waited at the bottom in Marshall:






Bolinas Bay:


Wanderson was amazingly still all smiles at Perry's



If you're a fan of statistics you might notice that the my mileage since 10/1/7 has topped 50k.  Which is really big number.  If I was a car some people might trade me in.

Bike Mileage:

Today105.0
Week to date201.8
Month to date105.0
Year to date2,290.4
To Goal5,709.6
Over (Under) plan(493.2)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(563.2)
Rolling Year8,554.6
Since Inception 10/1/0750,081.1

No comments:

Post a Comment