Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday, May 18, 2014


Sunday I led an AIDS Lifecycle training ride out to Marshall.  It was our toughest ride of the season and it was complicated by having to beat Bay to Breakers road closures and also by a lot of our training ride leaders being on the JonPon ride.  We had a great group.  There were a lot of riders that I hadn't met before and by the end of the day I was definitely wishing that they had joined us earlier in the season because we had so much fun.  We had some pretty crazy winds but other than that the weather was pretty nice.  I thought that everybody did really well and is pretty much ready for the Lifecycle in two weeks!

Here are some pics from Jane Warner Plaza:





It was a gorgeous morning in Sausalito!


Perry's in Fairfax:


Cheese Factory:



Views from the top of Marshall Wall:






Bolinas Bay:




Sausalito at the end.


I was so tired when I got home I ate and got cleaned up and went right to bed.  What a day!

Bike Mileage:

Today102.8
Week to date271.0
Month to date627.5
Year to date2,812.9
To Goal5,187.1
Over (Under) plan(299.4)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(697.3)
Rolling Year9,051.0
Since Inception 10/1/0750,603.6

No comments:

Post a Comment