Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday I led a Lifecycle training ride up Mount Tam and I couldn't believe how well everybody did!  The Alpine Dam ride has a crazy amount of climbing and it's way harder than any day on the Lifecycle but it's totally worth it because the views are so fantastic from the top.  The weather was pretty much perfect.  Cool and breezy but it wasn't crazy windy at the top.  Lunch at Cafe Del Soul was kind of a disaster because first they sent out my lunch with cheese in it and then when I sent it back they forgot about it so I ended up eating chips and cookies for lunch which wasn't ideal.  I made a bitchy post on their Facebook page when I got home which prompted many apologies and hopefully also a pledge for a friend who's got a little ways to go on his fundraising.

Here are some pics of the hotness:











Alpine Dam Lake:



The beautiful view from the top:





I ran into the end of the Pos Ped retreat ride in Sausalito.  It's a ginger sammich!


I headed home and got cleaned up.  After dinner I made some ice cream for a friend who's getting his wisdom teeth out.  I also made a cake which didn't turn out as planned and looked a little forlorn when it came out of the oven.  You can't win them all.  But I did manage to get pics of the dogs with their smart new haircuts:



Bike Mileage:

Today60.6
Week to date262.4
Month to date165.6
Year to date2,351.0
To Goal5,649.0
Over (Under) plan(454.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(608.8)
Rolling Year8,573.7
Since Inception 10/1/0750,141.7

No comments:

Post a Comment