Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thursday I took the dogs for a long walk with the little ones in the stroller.  We headed down to Alamos Square and then up to Golden Gate Park.  It came in at about 6.2 miles.  I got this gorgeous view of Sutro Tower from Fulton St on Lone Mountain:


I like the Conservatory of Flowers.  I do.  But although it looks super fantastic from a distance, up close it seems a little rough and unpleasant.  Kind of like looking at Madonna close up:



Then I headed over to the Music Concourse.  I let the little dogs out of the kennel to sniff around for a while.  Like they were tourists and I was a bus.



The Shakespeare Garden:


I worked from home in the morning although I think the dogs wanted me to leave:


I headed downtown mid day and went to a spin class and then into the office for the rest of the day.  After work I headed over to Telegraph Hill and then Russian Hill and then went down to Union Square and then home.  It came in at 4.3 miles.  It started raining towards the end of the walk and it was slick and unpleasant by the time I got to Union Square.

The Filbert St steps:




The Filbert St cat:



This is the view from the top of Telegraph Hill:



Lombard St.  Which is sadly over-rated:


Except for this house which is super fantastic:


I headed to Union Square and ran a couple of errands and then headed home.  I was very late and Mr. Poe was already getting ready for bed.  I made some ice cream and then went to bed.  Fun, fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment