Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

We're having incredible weather in San Francisco this week and I'm not wasting a minute of it.  Tuesday I got up and out of the house in time to go on a nice ride before work.  I headed out 18th to Valencia to Mission to Richland to Leese to Crescent to Agnon to Justin to Alemeny to Sagamore to Brotherhood to Lake Merced.  I stopped for pics of pretty Lake Merced:


This is a Benny Bufano sculpture.  Love it:


I continued on Lake Merced to John Muir to Skyline to the Great Highway.  I stopped at the foot of Sloat for pics of the beach on the gorgeous morning:




I came up the Great Highway and went into Golden Gate Park at MLK.  I took it to the Music Concourse and stopped for pics:




I got my hair cut over lunch and then I went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off Sansome to Pacific to Columbus and stopped at pretty Washington Park for pics:




I took Stockton to North Point to Van Ness to Francisco to Franklin to Chestnut to Gough to Greenwich to Lyon and into the Presidio at the Lombard Gate.  I headed over to Lincoln and stopped a little past the Golden Gate Bridge for pics:





I continued on Lincoln into Camino Del Mar and headed up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor taking some pics on the way and there:







I headed down to 34th to Cabrillo to 47th to Fulton to the Great Highway.  I stopped for some a pic of gorgeous Ocean Beach:


I headed into Golden Gate Park at JFK and took that to the Kezar footpath to Page to Scott to Duboce to Noe to Market to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  Mr. Poe's garden is going crazy in this weather:


The pretty new roses are super fantastic:


Mr. Poe had to work late so I had to feed the dogs and myself.  Mimi waited for her Daddy after dinner:


When he got home we got cleaned up and went to bed.  Fabulous day!

Bike Mileage:

Today36.3
Week to date36.3
Month to date392.8
Year to date2,578.2
To Goal5,421.8
Over (Under) plan(424.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(711.6)
Rolling Year8,906.2
Since Inception 10/1/0750,368.9

No comments:

Post a Comment