Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday I was really tired from the day(s) before so I took it very, very easy.  I came into work Market to Noe to Duboce to Scott to Post to Grant to Bush to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I had to go to the dentist over luck, which was unpleasant because there was much poking about although the verdict was that I was in pretty good shape.  Also that they know when you aren't flossing.  They're like Santa except they bring scary tools instead of presents.

After work I headed off Columbus to Stockton to North Point to Van Ness to Bay and into Fort Mason Park where I stopped for pics of the fabulous Benny Bufano sculpture there:



Me in front of it:


I headed down to Marina and then into the Presidio.  I stopped in to Sports Basement where I was heavily reminded why I don't shop there more often.  I headed up to Lincoln into Camino Del Mar to 27th to Cabrillo where I broke a spoke.  Not normally a big deal, but my front wheel is still the crap wheel the bike thieves left on my bike when they stole my wheels at work last year and I'm not gonna pay to get it trued so I'm gonna have to get a new wheel.   Not wanting any more of that, I headed home Cabrillo to 8th and into Golden Gate Park and then the Kezar foot path to Page to Scott to Haight to Pierce to Waller to Steiner to Sanchez to Market to 17th and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and I went to bed.  I was totally beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment