Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday was a very special walk2werq Tuesday and I had a fun walk through the Haight and over to Jordan Park, Presidio Heights, Pacific Heights, and North Beach.  The security guard didn't let me walk around Presidio Terrace which was a first but I'm not sure if it's a new rule or if it's because it was very early.  Developing.

I love the midcentury-ness of pretty Ewing Terrace:





Fabulous Jordan Park:






St Gregory the Illuminator.  I haven't been in, but everything about this tiny church is so high quality that it must be pectacular.




The detail on this cross is incredible:




This is the rectory:


This is the synagogue on Arguello:


Pretty Julius Kahn Park in Presidio Heights:




Pacific Heights Glamour:






This cool building is on Broadway at Hyde:


I headed home for lunch and ran a few final errands for the Lifecycle.  I came back on my bike and then went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off 2nd to Townsend.  Never again.  2nd is too much of a shit show and I wanna live to see tomorrow.  I continued on Townsend to Kansas to 17th to Bryant to 25th to Lilac where I stopped to see the fabulous murals.  Definitely worth a look:











I continued 26th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Monterey into Santa Clara to Portola to Claremont to Dewey to Laguna Honda into 7th to Hugo to 3rd to Frederick to Shrader to Page to Scott to Duboce to Noe to Market to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and ready for bed.  Fabulous day.

Bike Mileage:

Today17.1
Week to date113.7
Month to date822.5
Year to date3,007.9
To Goal4,992.1
Over (Under) plan(301.7)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(902.9)
Rolling Year9,358.7
Since Inception 10/1/0750,798.6

No comments:

Post a Comment