Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I couldn't really go for a long ride on Tuesday morning because I had to bring some ice cream I'd made into work with me and I didn't want it to melt so instead I came down Market on my bike, got changed, and then went for a nice walk before work in Chinatown and Telegraph Hill.  I got a bunch of pics from Telegraph Hill:





The Greenwich steps:


I hung out with Mr. Chris over lunch.  We ate at 'wichcraft and then went shopping for beaute.  It was super fun.

After work I headed off Sutter to Webster to drop of the ice cream and then McAllister to Baker to the Panhandle and into Golden Gate Park.  The Conservatory of Flowers looked especially gorgeous:



I headed over to the Music Concourse and I stopped for pics:


I headed down MLK to the South Windmill which is crying out for landscapingL



I took the Great Highway to Taravel to Dewey to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and went to bed.


Bike Mileage:

Today17.9
Week to date17.9
Month to date183.5
Year to date2,368.9
To Goal5,631.1
Over (Under) plan(480.4)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(690.7)
Rolling Year8,790.0
Since Inception 10/1/0750,159.6

No comments:

Post a Comment