Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The glorious weather continues in the Bay Are and Wednesday morning I took the dogs out with the stroller before it got too hot.  I can report that now Mimi jumps in all by herself and Ashley Jr. pretty much has stopped complaining.  We headed into the Lower Haight and I noted this newish mural on Steiner at Haight:


Then we made out way up to Alamo Square:


From there we headed over to Masonic and then climbed and climbed.  This home is at the top on Upper Terrace:


I headed over to Romain and then home.  I headed into work and then took the afternoon off to lead a an ALC training ride out to Tiburon.  It was very, very warm but we had a good group and I think that everybody had a good time.  I took some pics at Jane Warner:



I got home at about 7:30 and I got cleaned up and went to bed.  I was beat.  It had been a very long day.

Bike Mileage:

Today47.7
Week to date84.0
Month to date440.5
Year to date2,625.9
To Goal5,374.1
Over (Under) plan(398.8)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(683.6)
Rolling Year8,899.2
Since Inception 10/1/0750,416.6

No comments:

Post a Comment