Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday I took the dogs in the morning for a long walk out to Alamo Square and then around Buena Vista Park that came in at about 5.1 miles.  It was a nice morning and we had a lot of fun.  I headed down into work on Muni and then came home mid day to lead an AIDS Lifecycle training ride out to Tiburon.  It was my last Lifecycle ride before the ride.  Yay!  I still have another Different Spokes ride on the calendar for Memorial Day but it's almost time to head down to LA again and I'm both really looking forward to it and excited for it to be over.

We had a great ride around Tiburon and I hope that I didn't rush anybody but I had to go to REI when I got home.  I had two nonfunctional bikes and I needed to have none  They hooked me up with a new tire for my Cannondale and a new wheel for my commuter bike and everything was on sale so it wasn't so bad.

Here are the pics from the ride.  Excluded from the pics is one rider whose employer thought she was at the therapist's.  In a way, she was:






I didn't get home from REI until 9PM which was very late.  I had dinner and I went to bed.  It was an incredibly long day.

Bike Mileage:

Today46.8
Week to date64.0
Month to date691.5
Year to date2,876.9
To Goal5,123.1
Over (Under) plan(301.2)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(744.6)
Rolling Year9,172.3
Since Inception 10/1/0750,667.6

No comments:

Post a Comment