Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday I was out of the house with Mr. Poe and took the dogs to Golden Gate Park via Alamo Square that came in at 6.5 miles.  It was such an incredibly beautiful morning--  bright, clear and gorgeous--  and we had a great time.  I got some nice pics from Alamo Square:



I made my way to the Music Concourse and stopped for a pic of the gorgeous DeYoung:


I made my way over to Sharon Meadow and stopped for some pics:


The pretty carousel:


I worked from home in the morning and then headed downtown mid day.  After work I headed to the gym and took a strength training class and then a spin class.  I headed home for dinner and then wrapped up some caramels I'd made earlier in the day.  Candy!  And it wasn't hard!


By the time I was crawling into bed I couldn't believe I actually stayed up until 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment