Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday walk2werq Monday and I had a fantastic walk through Twin Peaks, Midtown Terrace, Miraloma Park, Sherwood Forest and Westwood Terrace before getting on BART at Balboa Park and heading downtown.  The walk came in at 7.4 miles.  The weather was fantastic and I had a a great time and I got a bunch of pics:

This is view looking up Corbett:


The view from Twin Peaks:


Midtown Terrace:




Glamorous Sherwood Forest:





The cool Chinese Consolate on St Elmo.  The house is so glamorous and fabulous.  I love it.




I had a couple of minutes before Whole Foods opened so I headed up to the top of Plymouth looking down on the Oceanview:




I headed into work.  I went home over lunch and then to the gym after work for spin and strength training.  Fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment