Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tuesday I came into work on Muni and then took BART to Balboa Park and then walked to the cow palace to pick up my bike.  I rode home Geneva to Cayuga to Lyell to Bosworth to Milton to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Douglass to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  By Wednesday I'd concluded that I needed rest and worked from home for the rest of the week.  I'd hoped that getting back on my schedule right away was one of those things I do to make me a stronger athlete.  I concluded that instead it was one of those things I do because I'm crazy.

Saturday I led the Different Spokes Jersey ride out to Tiburon.  We had a huge(!) group and I had a great time but sadly neglected to get any pics.  I skipped lunch so I could get home to Mr. Poe and we ran errands and got ice cream and then headed home for dinner.  We went to bed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment